Optics.org News latest News from Optics.org
- Consumer spectroscopy module improves smartphone health testingon 6. Decembra 2023. at 15:12
Near-IR technology from trinamiX, Lumileds, Viavi will spot novel biomarkers.
- G&H profits as outsourcing strategy and acquisitions bear fruiton 6. Decembra 2023. at 14:12
London-listed firm benefiting from demand for military countermeasures and use of fiber-optic splitters in lithography tools.
- Doughnut-shaped laser beams help physicists see tiny objectson 5. Decembra 2023. at 18:12
Colorado researchers use new method to view items not visible by regular microscopy.
- Japan-led group achieves optical transmission of ultrawide signal at 115.2 THzon 5. Decembra 2023. at 16:12
“World first” claimed by KDDI, Sumitomo Electric, Furukawa and OFS Labs; capability supports 6G developments.
- Retina imaging spots signs of traumatic brain injuryon 5. Decembra 2023. at 16:12
University of Birmingham EyeD device combines Raman spectroscopy and fundus imaging.
- Brilliance backed with €2M for PIC-based AR laser engineson 5. Decembra 2023. at 12:12
Dutch startup secures investment from PhotonVentures and Oost NL; CTO due to discuss technology at SPIE AR/VR/MR event.
- University of Sydney develops ‘Lego-like’ electro-optical chip architectureon 4. Decembra 2023. at 17:12
Integrating electronics with photonics has applications in satellites, wireless, and 6G telecoms.
- Dynamic liquid crystal lens research improves imaging qualityon 4. Decembra 2023. at 15:12
Taiwan’s Yang Ming Chiao Tung team solves problem of haze in VR and other applications.
- Zeiss expands its super-resolution microscope rangeon 4. Decembra 2023. at 08:12
Lattice SIM product family operates across all scales and applications.
- Italian-led group creates photonic source for best beamshape for wireless networkson 30. Novembra 2023. at 15:11
Milan, Glasgow, and Stanford university partners design chips to optimize light profile “for any environment.”
- Baraja begins sampling novel lidar componentson 30. Novembra 2023. at 12:11
Startup makes available chips needed to build ‘random modulation continuous-wave’ sensors for automotive applications.
- MIT observes multiple fluorescence signals from the same living cellon 29. Novembra 2023. at 19:11
Temporal multiplex method tracks different emitters to image cellular responses.
- Sony Semi launches 5.3MP SWIR image sensor for industry…on 29. Novembra 2023. at 16:11
…and ams Osram launches RGB versions of high-power Ostar compact LEDs.
- Northern Arizona University monitors biodiversity in US with space lidaron 29. Novembra 2023. at 13:11
NASA’s ISS-borne GEDI laser mapping 3D structure of forests to determine biodiversity.
- nLight wins another laser weapon contracton 29. Novembra 2023. at 11:11
US provider of high-energy sources selected for $34.5M project to integrate 50kW laser on combat vehicle.
- Texas compact accelerator achieves ‘major energy milestone’on 28. Novembra 2023. at 18:11
University of Texas, Tau Systems, and partners demo compact particle accelerator yielding 10 GeV e-beam.
- Israeli company Prisma Photonics establishes US Office in Austin, Texason 28. Novembra 2023. at 16:11
Growing startup utilizes fiber-optic technology to monitor power utility and line infrastructure.
- SpeQtral extends quantum cryptography deal with Toshibaon 28. Novembra 2023. at 15:11
Collaboration on quantum key distribution strengthened after SpeQtral's selection for nationwide project in Singapore.
- ETH Zurich fiber-optic network aids earthquake detectionon 28. Novembra 2023. at 15:11
Monitoring phase noise improves assessment of ground deformations.
- Heliatek and Triflex offer system for solar power and roof renovationon 27. Novembra 2023. at 16:11
Newly announced partnership combines solar film maker with water-proofing firm.